- E-Bike Bliss on Maui and Lanai, Two Hawaiian Islandsby Tim Neville
On Maui and Lanai, roads heave up hillsides, curl around cliffs and sail above thundering bays. Terrifying in a car. No sweat on an electric bike.
- 8 of the Best Bike Trails in the U.S.by Lauren Sloss
Tens of thousands of miles of abandoned railroad tracks have been developed into recreational paths since the 1960s. Here are scenic pathways through deserts, valleys, mountain passages and more.
- Help! The Airline Changed My Flight Itinerary (for the Worse)by Seth Kugel
Airlines are within their contractual rights to cancel booked flights and place passengers on less-convenient routes with hours-long layovers. Our columnist investigates whether travelers have any recourse.
- Seeing Vancouver by Bikeby Timothy Taylor
Follow waterside paths around Stanley Park to the Granville Island market and, if you have the stamina, to the sandy stretches of Spanish Banks, snacking and sightseeing as you go.
- Cycling Gear Guide For this Summerby Stephanie Pearson
Whether you’re doing a multiday ride along a Euro-Velo route, mountain biking down a forested path or hitting the local rail trail, you’ll need the right equipment. We’ve got you covered.
- In Northern Vermont, Trying to Smooth the Ride for Mountain Bikingby Heather Hansman
The Kingdom Trails Association has built a popular network of biking paths using private land. Now it’s trying to make sure the community is happy, too.